Friday, October 17, 2008

at last RAYA

raya...yoohooo...
wat an enjoying moment when this day come..raya. its also a great deal for me as well, after a few years at last i managed to celebrate raya, eventho only for the first day. its dosent really matters for me bcoz im from kl...

it really meant alot to my dad becoz my older brother is back home from Bali..his working there as a chef. raya meant alot to him (and me as well) when he's around. after almost a year he haven't come home, he return with an idea of me wearing a bali traditional outfit for raya...bro your crazy or wat??? i havent wear baju raya for years and now u asked me to wear baju bali...nie boleh buat gaduh...but i did wear it only for the photo session before we all go out for raya.

cant really complaint how pack the graveyard@kubur was...a bit uncomfortable for us becoz our family always go there every week to visit mama...its been three years now mama left us...i hope shes doing well up there miss you so much mom...
so after that we all start visiting the family... kg bharu and kg dato keramat...hey its still kampung ok...the best thing bout raya is the food...damn i love the food but after you reach the 3rd or 4th house u cant really manage to eat a 1 kuih...but its all good at least my other side of the family know that i still care of the tradition(haha its becoz they havent seen me in yrs). so every good thing must have an end to it. the next day i have to wake up early to go to miri...on the third im doing miri nightstop...huhuhu man i think i need to have a girl there waiting for me hahaha...nah.

the sad this of working in the service industry is this... very had for you to get an off day during the celebration period.
anyway cant really complaint much bout my work... because you never know whos reading this hehehe... in know its a bit late..i would like to wish my frens SELAMAT HARI RAYA...maaf zahir dan batin sekiranya ada terkasar bahasa... tersalah buat lawak or terforgot birthday korng...love you all...taking care...

No comments: